Friday, December 17, 2010

1 month old!!!!!!!

My sweet baby boy is 1 month old today! Oh how time flies! I wish i could just freeze this moment right now and stay here forever! Mace is officially smiling and trying so so hard to coo at us! His sweet, bubbly, goofy personality is coming through so much too! I am so blessed to have you in my life little man! I can't even imagine it without you! This past month has been the best month of my life, and i look forward to the many many more months that lie ahead!
Mommy loves you, so so much!
Here is one pic i took today! To see the rest go to my photography blog! It takes forever for pix to load on here!

1 comment:

  1. Awww! My little man turned a month old today. I just can't believe it! They are already growing up too fast! :)

    ReplyDelete