Sunday, January 23, 2011

My 2 month old 4 month old! ;)

I cannot believe how fast time is flying! It seems like just yesterday I was on my way to the hospital ready as ever to have this baby outta my belly.... and now, 2 months have come and gone like nothing! I guess the good thing is, this has been the BEST 2 months of my life! Mace is the happiest best baby anyone could ask for! His little personality isn't so little after all! He has full on conversations with Garrett & I and is starting to giggle a little bit! Getting him to smile is as easy as sayin, "Hi there bubba!!" or even saying nothing at all! It is the BEST feeling in the world when i get up to feed or change him in the morning and the second he sees me, his eyes light up & he's grinning from ear to ear! ;) Did ya notice how i said, " when i get up in the MORNING!!" Yepp, Mace man is sleeping 6-8 hours at a time!! Perfect little man if ya ask me! Now... your probably asking yourself, why name this post, " My 2 month old, 4 month old??" Well, we took Mace in for his 2 month check-up last Wednesday! Everything is looking AWESOME! Mace is in the 93% for his weight (14lbs 6oz!!) 90% for his height (24 in!!) & 88% for his head circumference! He eats like a mad man, it's pretty funny! He feels and looks so much bigger then he is.... I'm happy/sad about this! Well enough rambling! Enjoy my little/BIG man :)


Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. How cute! I love him! I will text you soon so we can have a play date! :)

    ReplyDelete