Sunday, October 31, 2010

HaPpY hAlLOwEeN!!!

Happy Halloween! I hope everyone is enjoying their Halloween weekend! This is my FAVORITE time of year! Halloween is hands down my favorite holiday! It is so much fun to dress up and pig out on loads of candy! It also gets me in the mindset that Christmas is SO close and i LOVE it, almost as much as Halloween ;)!!
We celebrated our Halloween with the Curtis Family last night and it was a BLAST! Every year we go to Grandma Curtis' and have yummy chili, chicken noodle soup and treats! Everyone dresses up and it is always so much fun! This year Garrett dressed up as a Zombie and I was a massive pumpkin ;) ha ha.... It was so much fun to have my belly on Halloween! Garrett & I already have in mind what we want to be next year with little Mace! CAN'T WAIT! Well i hope everyone had a fun, safe night, and enjoy the rest of today! HAPPY HALLOWEEN!

No comments:

Post a Comment