Wednesday, November 3, 2010

AWAKE @ 4 AM.... AGAIN!

Well... here i am, wide awake and it is now 4:50 AM! I have been up for almost an hour due to being so uncomfortable and being in so much pain! ;( For the past 2 months i have had this ligiment pain that is only getting worse the bigger my little man gets! It has now reached the point where Garrett litterly has to help me do everything! Rolling over, sitting up, standing up, walking, helping me sit down, helping me get in and out of the car.... the list goes on and on! I'm not trying to complain, it is just so hard being so helpless..... Luckliy Garrett is the greatest husband in the world and gladly comes running to my rescue at anytime i need him! I love you for that honey :) Anyway, My due date is offically less then 2 weeks away and my body is refusing to cooperate. I am still only dialated to a one, and it doesn't look like it's going anywhere fast! I went to the doctor on Monday and he decides to tell me that he thinks i'm going over-due! YIKES, KILL ME NOW!! I'm going to be so ready and prepared for this lobor it's scary! My due date is the 16th, but he also said if my cervix decides to cooperate, the earliest he'll take me is the 9th! :) Guess we'll have to wait and see at my next visit, on Monday! Everyone keep your fingers crossed for me, Please!

Ha ha ha, had to share! ;)

1 comment: